Monday 27 June 2011

End of a Era January

After 25 yrs of unbroken coaching and competing I have decided to leave Sport Taekwondo. It has been a difficult decision made easier with poorly performing associations.

I have had a lot of highs and low but that comes with coaching. I will hopefully complete my writting very soon and get to print... Successes too many to mention..... insignificant :)

I will now focus on the Martial Arts aspects, working on my Taekwondo advancement, MMA program, Brazilian Jui Jitsu, and all aspect of my Martial Arts and fitness centre as well as my Reiki modalities.

I will give alot of time to my family and to the members of my school. I look forward to developing them into better people and Martial Artist. I thank Michelle Cooley my lovely wife for her support.

Carpe Diem Sa la ve


Master Robert Cooley 7th Dan DipAppSc

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.